The ideal way to start the day well, the cherry jam is also simple to prepare: the recipe in the traditional version.
RECIPE OF CHERRY JAM
The ideal filling for sponge cake and pies and very tasty puddings, the jam of cherries is the perfect ingredient for a healthy and nutritious breakfast, even better if enjoyed with biscuits homemade. Let’s see together how to prepare it at home, in the traditional way, and with the Thermomix.
HOMEMADE CHERRY JAM RECIPE
To make this recipe we need very simple ingredients, here are what they are:
- 1 kg of cherries
- 300 grams of sugar or fructose
- 1 ripe apple or 1 carrot
- The juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
The b imby is a food processor that many have at home here, step by step, the procedure for preparing homemade jams of cherries.
- Pulverize the sugar or fructose with the lemon zest, 5 sec, vel. 10.
- Wash and remove the stones from the cherries and place them in the jug with the apple or carrot without the peel and cut into chunks. Also, add the cinnamon.
- Cook for 60 minutes at speed. 2 100 ° with counterclockwise butterfly if you want to keep the cherries in small pieces, otherwise clockwise.
- Place in washed and sterilized jars and close hermetically.
To make the cherry jam in the traditional way, proceed as follows:
- After washing the cherries and removing the stone, place them in a large pot with sugar or fructose.
- Wash the carrot or apple and remove the peel. Cut the carrot or apple into chunks and add everything to the pot.
- Also add the cinnamon, lemon juice, and the whole zest which you will then have to remove at the end of cooking.
- Let it boil for a couple of hours and then pour the jam into the washed and sterilized jars.